Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gout Sufferers and Natural Gout Cure: Cure Gout, Lose
Lightbulb 
[size=4][b]Gout Sufferers - Natural Gout Cure: Cure Gout, Lose Weight and Decrease Heart Disease[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:Few years ago, my friend Greg approached me about his arthritic problem of gout! He told me about his daily battle with the pain associated with gout! He also mentioned how going to bed (typically when a gout attack occurs) was more like a chore than a pleasure! Can you relate with Greg? The pain, the misery, the dread of the next attack! Or do you know a loved one who suffers from this painful disease?

[size=large][b]Let Me Explain![/b][/size][hr][b]Curing Gout and Decreasing Your Chance of Heart Disease[/b] My career is centered around health! Therefore, my favorite part of the newspaper is the 'Health' Section. And while reading the daily paper, I noticed an article about gout! "Gout Increases Risk of Coronary Heart Disease". I instantly flipped the page and thought 'duh'. But, after thinking about my friend Greg, his family, our friendship, his life... I immediately flipped back and read the interesting article! It was with keen interest that we got about to writing on Cure Gout. Hope you read and appreciate it with equal interest.

European study reported a 16 year follow-up of over 9,000 men between 41 and 63 who entered the study with no evidence of coronary heart disease (CHD). After the study follow-up, most men continued to suffer with gout attacks but also were considered high risk for coronary heart disease. And as you might know, 1 out of every 5 deaths is associated with heart disease.

[size=large][b]And the Kicker![/b][/size][hr]Men with gout were about 50% more likely to die from an acute heart attack than those men without gout! With millions of gout hospital visits each year, and over 500,000 coronary deaths per year... Can you understand the seriousness of gout?

[list][*][b] )[/b] Avoid or limit Alcohol Consumption. [b] )[/b] Exercise on a daily basis![*]Try to get at least 15 minutes of activity per day.[/list]

Do you want a simple step-by-step natural gout cure treatment that is guaranteed to work? Are you sick of popping pills to 'band-aid' the pain? Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Gout Remedies, rather than drop any topic.

Here is a list of some basic tips if you or a loved one is suffering from gout! [b] )[/b] Maintain Your Healthy Weight! [b] )[/b] Avoid Eating Meats (Purines)!

You know anything about gout, you would guess that Greg was the perfect candidate for this arthritic condition. Greg was 30 pounds overweight, had a sedentary lifestyle (a sitting job), didn't exercise, typically ate high carb/fat meals, loved his beer and was 38 years old. I later realized, I probably could have approached him about wanting to try our natural gout cure as opposed to him coming to me. :o.

But like Greg (who has been gout free for almost 8 months now), you can naturally cure gout with simple gout remedies and gout prevention cures! And an added bonus, if you live a gout free lifestyle, I guarantee that you will lose weight and decrease your chance of heart disease in the process. Dwelving into the interiors of Gout Death has led us to all this information here on Gout Death. Gout Death do indeed have a lot to tell!Dwelving into the interiors of Gout Death has led us to all this information here on Gout Death. Gout Death do indeed have a lot to tell!

Do you want to discover a simple 'kitchen cupboard' cure that works in minutes? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, please take a few moments to check out our Natural Gout Cure Website and our NO-RISK guarantee! I would love to help you get your life back, cure your gout and possibly save your life! We are satisfied with this end product on Gout Cure Treatment. It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Gout Cure Treatment.

[list][*][b] )[/b] Drink half your weight in water![*]In ounces that is![*]I weight 180 pounds so I would drink 90 ounces of water per day![*]Roughly, 11 cups of water per day![*]Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Gout Prevention.[*]We have used new and interesting words to achieve this. [/list]

And finally, if you want to follow the same path that Greg and hundreds of other ex-gout sufferers followed, please take a few seconds to consider: We have not included any imaginary or false information on Gout Cure Treatment here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!

[list][*]How did he do it?[*]He was pro-active about curing gout and began living a healthy lifestyle![*]And you can too! [b]A Natural Gout Cure- No mediations needed and NO side-effects[/b][/list]

Gout can be a life and death ailment if left untreated! I immediately made a phone call to Greg to check up! Greg followed our simple Natural Gout Cure and cured his gout, lost over 20 pounds and his blood pressure was over 15 points lower! I jokingly told him that he will be our 'cure gout poster child'. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Purines. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Purines!

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/imgs/l72.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]12 Awesome Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar[/b][/size]

[list][*]Obesity is because of eating too many calories and not getting enough physical activities to burn those calories.[*]Excess calories are deposited in the body as fat.[/list]

[size=large][b]Diabetes in Obesity:[/b][/size][hr]Insulin is required for entry of carbohydrate into cells from the blood. The carbohydrate in cell is utilized for energy production by the cells. Excess deposition of fat in the body causes insulin resistance, because of which, insulin cannot perform its function and sugar cannot enter into cells and remain in blood. This leads to diabetes or high blood sugar. High sugar in blood leads to complications in various organs like kidney, eyes, blood vessel, and heart.

[size=large][b]Atherosclerosis or Fatty Deposits in Blood Vessels:[/b][/size][hr]Obesity is associated with increase in levels of bad cholesterol in blood. Increase cholesterol in blood causes atherosclerosis or deposition of cholesterol on the walls of blood vessels. Atherosclerosis reduces the elasticity of blood vessels, narrows blood vessels and decreases blood flow through these vessels. All these changes lead to increased risk of heart disease and stroke. It is with much interest that we got about to write on Uric Acid Crystals Joints. So we do hope that you too read this article with the same, if not more interest!

[list][*]So, obesity can lead to a lot of health problems and other complications.[*]For information on role of carbohydrate and management of obesity, please visit carb blocker website.[*]Gout: A type of arthritis caused by the accumulation of uric acid crystals in joints.[*]Obesity is associated with increased accumulation of these solid crystal-like masses in joints, which causes inflammation and pain.[/list]

[size=large][b]Stroke or Paralysis:[/b][/size][hr]Atherosclerosis in arteries of brain can reduce blood supply to the brain. This decrease in blood flow can result in stroke or paralysis. We were actually wondering how to get about to writing about Uric Acid. However once we started writing, the words just seemed to flow continuously!

[b]Obesity increases the risk of several health problems like high blood pressure, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, heart diseases, stroke, gout, gallstones, colon cancer, sleep apnea and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. [/b]

[size=large][b]High Blood Pressure:[/b][/size][hr]Blood vessels carry blood from heart to different organs of the body and back to heart. The blood vessels have thick but elastic walls for proper flow of blood. Decrease in elasticity of blood vessel wall increases pressure on blood passing through these vessels. Obesity decreases elasticity of blood vessels causing increase in blood pressure.

Arthritis: Obesity and overweight increases the load on the joints such as the knee, hip and lower back, which can cause the breakdown of cartilage in the joint. Cartilage is a cushion like structure in a joint required for smooth movement of joints. Breakdown of cartilage in obesity results in joint pain and stiffness and other features of osteoarthritis.

[size=large][b]Fatty Liver Disease:[/b][/size][hr]Obesity increases the risk of developing liver disease called fatty liver disease due to accumulation of fat in liver. Gallbladder disease and gallstones: Obesity increases cholesterol deposition in gall bladder, which can lead to formation of gallstones. A rolling stone gathers no moss. So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Gout! Whatever written should be understandable by the reader.

[size=large][b]Sleep Apnea:[/b][/size][hr]Overweight and excess fat around neck causes narrowing of airways and leads to sleep apnea. In sleep apnea, person snores heavily and stops breathing for short periods, which results in frequent awakening at night.

[size=large][b]Cockatiel Illnesses[/b][/size][hr]Cockatiels are one of the most lovable pets in the world. They are a valuable treasure to the owner. Cockatiels, just like humans, need a lot of attention and care. Parrots as pets are delightful but they can become extremely moody and temperamental. This may also depend on its health and diet.

[size=large][b]Beak and Feather Syndrome[/b][/size][hr]Spread by feather dust and dried feces, parrots infected with PBFDS show abnormal growth of new feathers. The new-fanged shafts look as if swollen and gnarled. Another type of PBFDS symptom that is quite prevalent is growth abnormality of the beak. There is currently no known cure for this disease.

[list][*]Papilloma - Appearing primarily in the throat or vent areas, papilloma is caused by a virus infection similar to warts.[*]It grows large enough to block the vent, making it difficult or even impossible for the host to defecate.[*]Parrots diagnosed of Papilloma can be cured after successful laser surgery.[*]A substantial amount of the words here are all inter-connected to and about Gout.[*]Understand them to get an overall understanding on Gout.[*]Wise owner of cockatiels is one who is aware of common cockatiel illnesses so that he/she can at least try and help.[*]Many maladies are airborne and they set in even before you realize.[*]It is advisable to seek professional advice whenever you suspect a crisis.[*]Gout is the substance of this composition.[*]Without Gout, there would not have been much to write and think about over here![/list]

[size=large][b]Runny Nose or Nasal Discharge[/b][/size][hr]The most common of all nasal discharge is laxity of Vitamin-A in cockatiels. This deficiency can be corrected by increasing the food quantities that are rich in vitamins and mineral contents especially.

[list][*]Good cockatiel care involves not only regulation of diet but also of hygiene and cleanliness.[*]Cockatiels, like most of its cousins in the parrot kingdom, are prone to some typical illnesses.[*]Unfortunately, many are fatal and result in death even before the malady is diagnosed.[*]As a result, cockatiels should always be kept under close supervision.[*]Polyomavirus - Polyomavirus largely attacks the young ones.[*]This virus is again air-borne and complicated to control.[*]Look for clinical warning signs like depression, delayed crop emptying, anorexia, diarrhea, regurgitation and weight loss in parrots.[/list]

<font color="#006600"><strong>Author</strong> : Medha Roy <strong>Date Posted</strong> : 08 - Feb - 2005 <strong>Website</strong> : ***** /font> In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Gout. If space permits, we will state everything about it.

[size=large][b]Wasting Disease[/b][/size][hr]A highly contagious disease Wasting Disease is not as fast in opening out as Pacheco's. Wasting Diseases are hard to reckon since they lie dormant for years, until hosts are on a move. Studies on parrot show Wasting Diseases have a severe effect on nervous systems extended to all of the major organs, triggering seizures, paralysis, and tremors, and also heart attacks. There is no known medication available for Wasting Disease, but changing the food patterns of the parrots by including easily digestible diet supplements may prolong the life of a victim.

[size=large][b]Some of the Common Illnesses are:[/b][/size][hr]Pacheco's Virus - It is easy to diagnose your cockatiel if Pacheco's Virus infects it. The bird needs to be administered a strong oral dose of Zovirax medication. Vaccines are easily available for this disease, but they can bring about tumors and carriers. Evidence shows that parrots are likely to die shortly after inoculation.

E-coli - This bacterium is not so lethal if it is acknowledged and treated at initial stages. In fact, when cockatiels are diagnosed of having Ecoli their droppings usually have the appearance of diarrhea, giving out strong odor. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Gout, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it!

[list][*]Gout - Calcification of the kidneys among the parrots is common especially among the babies who are aged 4-8 weeks.[*]In such cases, victims rarely survive.[*]Initially they show regurgitating and slight dehydration after feedings.[*]In addition, babies who appear slightly smaller than their regular sizes, with protruding neck bone have the largest possibility of incurring Gout.[*]This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Gout.[*]Use it to understand more about Gout and it's functioning.[/list]