Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purine Catabolism. the Real Secret Behind Gout Treatment.
Shocked 
[size=4][b]Purine Catabolism - the Real Secret Behind Gout Treatment.[/b][/size][hr]The real secret behind gout treatment. And how Uricinex fits in... First of all, never assume because of a joint pain that you have Gout. Too many other illnesses can appear as a gout attack. You may have high level of acid uric in the blood and never develop Gout, or have a Gout attack even with normal levels of uric acid. Suspected Gout should always, and only be diagnosed by a Doctor because left untreated, it can eventually lead to arthritis, tissue deposits, nerve damage, acute inflammatory response, and kidney failure. Once diagnosed traditional medicine does not have other goal than:

Quote:Your health is your responsibility...and you have to make a choice between a life long intake of chemicals that will necessarily damage your system, or use plain old common sense and go for an alternative and much safer (and cheaper) solution. In fact there are dozens of natural compounds that can maintain a healthy level of uric acid in your body without damaging it; but very few, if any, perform as Uricinex does.

[size=large][b]Antidepressants, Tranquilizers, Antibiotics, Antihistamines and Whatnot[/b][/size][hr]... In the long run such interaction of so many drugs can be even be fatal. In fact what conventional medicine does is control the excesses of uric acid by delaying its devastating effects over time... Coordinating matter regarding to Allopurinol took a lot of time. However, with the progress of time, we not only gathered more matter, we also learnt more about Allopurinol.

Probenecid (Benemid), which is a Uricosuric agents that increase elimination of uric acid by the kidneys. Whether your doctor prescribed Non Steroid Anti Inflammatory Drugs (such as Ibuprofen), corticosteroids or Uricosuric agents you have to assume that those drugs are for life.... It does not take much imagination to realize how much damage this life consumption of these drugs is going to cause to your health... More so if, because of age or for whatever other reason, you are under treatment for another illness and are consuming.

[size=large][b]Pharmaceutical Drugs, Uricinex- Has No Negative Side Effects[/b][/size][hr]Omar Martinez is an independent health market analyst specialized in natural health supplements and owner of many health related sites among them: This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Allopurinol

[b]NSAID's - in low doses. - Colchicine- in low doses. - Allopurinol (Zyloprim): decreases production of uric acid by the body. Big Grin[/b]

[list][*]Colchicine: Colchicines is an alternative medicine, which eases the symptoms of gout attacks.[*]Colchicine is usually taken if patients have problems with anti-inflammatory painkillers[/list]

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...rates.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Flashcards - Biosynthesis of Purines and Pyrimidines - What is the[/b][/size]

[size=large][b]Stop the Pain from Reaching Your Brain[/b][/size][hr]. For that you will be prescribed a painkiller among a whole battery of products. - Change the behavior of your inner organs hoping either to reduce levels of uric acid secretions or increase the expulsion of that acid uric. Opportunity knocks once. So when we got the opportunity to write on Gout Attack, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Gout Attack.
Thumbs Down 
[size=4][b]Gout Health - Arthritis[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:Arthritis by Djehuty Ma'at-Ra The first Western disease I was ever familiar with as a little boy was arthritis. My beloved paternal grandmother, Bertha Cooper, suffered from this pathology for many years. She had it very bad in her wrists and joints. I remember her asking me if I would go to the corner liquor store on the corner of 101st Street and Avalon Boulevard in Watts, California, and buy her some Ben Gay, a white pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory rubbing cream. She would rub Ben Gay on her wrists and joints and her tendons as well.

[i]MSM Sulfur- ***** id=73 So after reading what we have mentioned here on Gout, it is up to you to provide your verdict as to what exactly it is that you find fascinating here.[/i]

Mother Nature has provided searching for normal gout cures other inflammatory diseases. To heal from arthritis, all one needs to consume is certain herbs. Herbs that are anti-inflammatory in nature are the best to heal from arthritis. These herbs include Meadowsweet, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Birch, White and Black Willow Bark and Balm of Gilead. Looking for something logical on Uric Acid, we stumbled on the information provided here. Look out for anything illogical here.

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...tock2.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]It's National Arthritis Week[/b][/size]

[list][*]My good friend and brother, Mark Lomax, a musician, healed himself from serious bouts of gout, another acid condition.[*]It's been a few years now since he had gout.[*]What did he do?[*]First, he detoxified his body on our Full Body Detox.[*]Then, he did a daily regimen of our Electric Greens Cell Food (pure alkalinity), Joints Formula and Black Cherry Juice Concentrate.[*]You wouldn't recognize this brother if you knew him 3 years ago.[*]He also lost more than 70 lbs on these herbs.[*]This man is a walking example of healing![*]Writing on Uric Acid proved to be a gamble to us.[*]This is because there simply seemed to be nothing to write about in the beginning of writing.[*]It was only in the process of writing did we get more and more to write on Uric Acid.[*]Make the change people![*]Taste is not the criterion for what is healthy.[*]Nutritional content is![*]Peace and love, readership![*]This article was compliments of www.DHERBS.com and Djehuty Ma'at-Ra, the People's Herbalist![/list]

[i]Mentioned all of the above to let you all know that my grandmother's arthritis was caused by what she ate and drank on a daily basis through ignorance, tradition, and habit.[/i]

Most modern day suffers of arthritis (and tendonitis and gout) are fighting the symptoms of these inflammatory diseases with pharmaceutical grade drugs. Even though God instructed Bible believers to heal themselves with herbs (Revelations 22:2, Ezekiel 47:12, and Pslams 104: , in their strange obedience to God, they take the enemy's pharmaceutical drugs that prolong the arthritis. Why and how? Because pharmaceutical grade drugs, though made from alkaloids, eventually break down into ACID (especially ascetic acid, which eats your red blood cells up) in the body, and acid produces inflammation, so how intelligent is it to take something to target the symptom which eventually lengthens and worsen the initial condition? It is only if you find some usage for the matter described here on Uric Acid that we will feel the efforts put in writing on Uric Acid fruitful. So make good usage of it!

My family could not, would not, and to this very day, still will not believe that what they put into their mouths cause their pathologies and eventually kills them. It was easy to write me off when I was a Muslim and member of the Nation of Islam in the early 1990s, simply saying "that boy is mad at white folks and the world!" But today as a Naturist, what's their excuse? Nothing but ignorance and traditional paralysis! Soul food is a tradition, Djehuty! Yes, a tradition that leads to an early grave! There are many varieties of Gout found today. However, we have stuck to the description of only one variety to prevent confusion!

[list][*]Devil's Claw, Boswellia, Uva Ursi, and Mullein are the paramount arthritis herbs.[*]They greatly counteract mucus, which is the byproduct of acid, which causes inflammation. [/list]

Now, I don't want you thinking soul food is the cause of arthritis, because a lot of white folks, Mexicans/Latinos, and Asians also suffer from arthritis. Like soul food, the Standard American Diet will also cause arthritis. Arthritis is an American disease! We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Uric Acid.

[list][*]She didn't smoke cigarettes like her five sons, but she would roll up her own smokes with Prince Albert brand tobacco and Zig Zag paper.[*]My childhood friends thought my grandmother smoked marijuana.[*]It was a little embarrassing until they found out what it was she was really smoking.[*]There is a vast ocean of knowledge connected with Gout.[*]What is included here can be considered a fraction of this knowledge![/list]

[size=large][b]You See, Arthritis is a Condition of Inflammation of the Joints[/b][/size][hr]That's all it is. The Latin word "Arth" means "joints," and the English suffix, "it is" means "inflammation." What is inflammation? A burning! What causes this burning or inflammation? ACID!!! Plain and simple! What we have written here about Gout can be considered to be a unique composition on Gout. Let's hope you appreciate it being unique. Big Grin.

[size=large][b]Man, Life is So Wonderful When You Know How to Heal and Prevent Disease[/b][/size][hr]The understanding of diseases is just as important. Sometimes I'm full of grief and sorrow from my knowledge and knowing that people suffer from a lack of knowledge (and insanity too). See Ecclesiastes 1:18 and Hosea 4:6 Uric Acid are versatile as they are found in all parts and walks of life. It all depends on the way you take it.

[size=large][b]Grandma Sis Was Lucky, Eventually Dying from Degeneracy (that Doctors Call Natural Death)[/b][/size][hr]However, her sons (and daughter-in-laws, nephews, nieces, and grandchildren) were not so lucky, dying from the insidious cancer, including my father from lung cancer in 1994 and my mother from pancreatic cancer in :o.

Soaking inflamed body parts in hot water and essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus is also beneficial for arthritis. But most importantly in fighting arthritis is modified diet. Cut out or cut down on meat and dairy products. These are two of the biggest culprits in causing arthritis. A vegetable cocktail consisting of celery, parsley, apple and/or carrot (for sweetness and base) 3-4 times weekly will greatly remove acid buildup in the joints. By all means, avoid all acidic beverages (beer, soda pop, milk, orange juice, wine, coffee, etc.). Uric Acid play a prominent part in this composition. It is with this prominence that we hope people get to know more about Uric Acid. Wink

[size=large][b]One of the Greatest Contributors of Arthritis is Collard and Mustard Greens[/b][/size][hr]Sorry Black folks, Negroes, and soul food lovers! But this is true! Greens are laced with "oxalic" acid and this oxalic acid is greatly produced when you cook the greens. This is true! And for you rat feces-laced chocolate lovers out there, your precious chocolate also contains oxalic acid. There are universal applications on Uric Acid everywhere. However, it is up to us to decide the way used for these applications to get the best results from them.

[list][*]Should also mention the importance of pineapple enzymes called Bromelain for the healing of arthritis and other acid conditions.[*]Bromelain or pineapple enzymes are anti-inflammatory in nature and effect and therefore provide healing for arthritis.[*]They taste just like candy and are chewable and you can chew as much as you like, although 3-6 tablets after dinner ought to get the job done.[*]You can find Bromelain at most good health food stores. :o[/list]

As much as I loved soul food and my relative's cooking back in my death (Negro) days, you couldn't put a gun to my head and compel me to eat a piece of chicken or pork today, and I mean that! I love myself too much to harm my temple of God. My children are beautiful (and highly astute and precocious) because of what their parents ate before and while conceiving them. You can do it too! Developing a vision on Gout, we saw the need of providing some enlightenment in Gout for others to learn more about Gout. Big Grin.

[size=large][b]You can Rub this Salve Directly on Your Joints or Other Problems Area[/b][/size][hr]It is very soothing and healing. And of course, as an herbalist, I have formulated my own Joint Formula that consists of all the herbs mentioned above that is a powerful little formula that works wonders for me when my wrists start to hurt from excessive typing (typing up all that legal pleading). As you progress deeper and deeper into this composition on Gout, you are sure to unearth more information on Gout. The information becomes more interesting as the deeper you venture into the composition. Smile

[size=large][b]The Smoking Also Created an Over Acid Condition in My Grandmother as Well[/b][/size][hr]She also had herbs to help with gout, which is nothing but arthritis in the ankle area. Developing a gradual interest in Uric Acid was the basis for writing this article. On reading this, you will gradually get interested in Uric Acid.

[list][*]You understand arthritis, you should understand tendonitis and gout.[*]They are acidic fluid build up problems in the joints that cause inflammation (pain).[/list]

[size=large][b]Can't Forget about Magnet Therapy as Well for Arthritis[/b][/size][hr]Magnets make a problem or injured area alkaline and also enhances circulation to the problem area so that healing can begin. Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Gout would be an understatement. Very much more has to be learnt and propagated bout Gout.